Wednesday, June 9, 2010

To Start Things Off

Well, this is my first post.

Nothing much in mind to write about really. Actually, I have been wanting to start a blog (actually, I did wrote a blog back when I was in sekolah menengah), but everytime I ALMOST start it, I become lazy and prefer slouching on the couch watching TV. My girlfriend also nagged and suruh me blog, but the couch was just too tempting.  I've even created an account here on Blogspot which I've forgotten it's password and such.

So what gave me the motivation to start it now?

            Well, for one thing, my ass sudah menjadi besaq sitting on the couch all day. Next is that I'm super bored here in Japan (currently visiting my family here). Playing the PS3 and constently watching Youtube doesn't seem to lift the boreness anymore. 

            Plus, there is one more factor that really ticked me to blog. My gf gave me these almost complete first season of The Vampire's Diaries on the day before I went to Japan for the holidays. The objective was for me to watch it during my time here. But I've stayed here for 3 weeks plus, and hari ni lar baru nk mula tengok (hehe :p). 

            So, 1st episode; decent in an interesting manner. But what I don't get is why my gf or Lydia or whoever, thinks the vampire baddy (ape ntah nama die) is so hot? Frankly, he looks kinda old and wrinkle'ish to me. I'd pick Chace Crawford over him in a snap really.

Well, yada yada, back to the point.

While watching The Vampire Diaries, the hero said,

"If I don't write it down, I'd forget it. Memories are too important"

...which got me to realize that memories ARE IMPORTANT. Sooner or later, people will start to forget all the good and meaningful memories of their previous days. So, what's the best thing to do to remember these memories? Well, of course, you'd record them in a diary, but some people are just too lazy.

Well guys, laziness will cost ya'! Memories are just too valuable to lose!

Therefore, since technologies are kind to us, we should all, at least, blog them if we're too lazy to pen down our days in a diary. After all, we are readily in front of the computer aren't we? (Probably facebook'ing or twittering, etc)

            So ok guys, all I’m saying is, it's a good thing to blog about memorable events that we’ve experienced because you never know when someday, you feel like re-living the good ol’ days. Blogs can act as substitute diaries for the lazies. 

Thus, The Lazy's Diaries! Hahaha! <---Laugh factor, 3/10.

So, happy memory making guys!

P/S: Aku nih cakap jer lebih, wonder how long I can keep up with this blog.


*Chalow :)

1 comment: