Saturday, June 12, 2010

Prayers Heard

After much hours (days even!) of clicking the 'refresh' button, butt-aching horrors, frustrating errors and the likes, the UiTM student portal has finally allowed me to check on my semester 2 results!


And Alhamdulillah, syukur kepada Yang Illahi, after much awaited and hopes, I got included into this semester's Dean's List after failing to make the cut last semester.


For that, I'm am endlessly thankful :)


Thankful to Allah S.W.T for his kurniaan. Thankful to my lecturers for their knowledge and wisdoms. And last but not literally not least, thanks to all my friends who helped me in every way in efforts for me to realise this achievement.

I love you guys!


Syukur once again :)


P/S: Sorry for the drama guys, I just feel so passionate ;')



*Chalow :)

3 comments: