Thursday, June 10, 2010

Holland for World Cup Champions!

Today is the start of the big event the whole world has been anticipating for!

THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!

The first kick off will be a match between hosts South Africa againt Mexico (I'm sure most of you have already known) 11pm M'sia time.

Do hope South Africa wins. :)

But, heck, push that aside!

Aku penyokong ORANJE HOLLAND!! :)

So obviously, I'll be hyping about Holland's first group match against Denmark, which is on Monday, 7.30pm (M'sia time).

ROBIN VAN PERSIE

And here is the player, my all-time favorite  player actually, that I am dying to see play at the World Cup. He's the main reason I support Holland, and plays for my favorite football club, Arsenal. 

A striker of top notch, I predict he'd make a big impact in this year's tournament. :)


So, my last words are, ORANJE HOLLAND ALL THE WAY! :)


*Chalow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment